(Clarkston, WA) Poe Asphalt Paving Inc. was recently awarded five Quality in Construction Awards from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA), recognizing excellence in regional paving projects.
Contractors across the nation submit project test data to the National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) at Auburn University in Alabama, where Doctorate level engineers review the data for deviation and compliance with project specifications for material properties and smoothness quality. Only projects meeting the highest standards receive awards.
The five awards Poe Asphalt Paving received are:
- Fairchild Air Force Base, Airway Heights, WA.
- Cougar Creek to I-90 on US-95, Coeur d’Alene, ID.
- Sherman Avenue to Blue Creek Bay Bridge on I-90 east of Coeur d’Alene, ID.
- Latah Vicinity Paving on SH-8 and US-95 in Moscow, ID.
- Smith Creek to Sheep Creek Phase 2 on US-95, south of Tensed, ID.
Poe Asphalt Paving Inc. has been a local family-owned company since 1953. In 1992, Mark Poe was named President and CEO. In 1999, Poe Asphalt began serving the Coeur d’Alene/Spokane market, joining other base plants that serve the Lewiston /Clarkston, Moscow/Pullman, and Grangeville communities.
“These awards are a reflection of the hard working men and women of Poe Asphalt who are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship,” said Mark Poe.
For questions about this release, please contact:
Poe Asphalt Paving