Poe Asphalt Paving Inc. honors higher education. We know that helping to educate our future leaders makes a difference in all of our lives.
Now Accepting Applications
Poe Asphalt Paving Inc. is proud to offer children of company employees a college scholarship opportunity. Poe Asphalt will pay $1,000 per student each year for 3 years. Reimbursement will be issued on July 31st after completion of student’s first completed year.
- Employees must have worked for Poe Asphalt for a period of at least three years for their child or children to qualify.
- Students must be enrolled in a 2- to 4-year certified college or university program on a full-time basis and must maintain 12 credits or more per semester.
- Student age limit is 24 years old. (If student’s 24th birthday falls within a semester or quarter, Poe Asphalt will pay through that specific term period.)
- Students must carry a 3.0 cumulative college GPA (4.0 scale) and submit a college transcript of term-ending grades.
- Applicants will submit a 1-page essay about personal interests and career aspirations along with the downloadable pdf form and a current transcript.
- Application deadline is July 1st for fall term or November 1st for winter term.